In the celebration of the 119th Philippine Independence day and the 22nd Migrant Workers day, the Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in South Korea invites to join our Bayanihan in Korea 2017 on June 11, 2017, Sunday at Banpo Park, Han River, Seoul.
- Free Admission
- Free Medical
- Filipino Community Parade
- Cultural and Modern Production Numbers
- Karaoke Singing
- Bayanihan Dancing
- Fun games
- Raffle Prizes
- Video greetings aired on Philippines TV
- Exciting Booths and Mural
After passing the Hanam Bridge, turn right and take the Olympic Expressway bound for Gimpo Airport. About 500 meters from Hanam Bridge, turn right and you will see the Parking Lot at the upper section of the Han River.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
1. EXPRESS BUS TERMINAL STATION (Seoul Subway Line 3,7 or 9),Exit 8-1 or 8-2.
Go straight for 250m and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection. Continue going straight for 400m and the cross road. Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.
2. SINBANPO STATION (Seoul Subway Line 9), Exit 2
Walk straight for about 385m to reach at the Banpodaero 4-way street, then turn left. Continue walking following the main Banpodaero road for about 530m and go straight through the underpass then make another left immediately. Walk pass the parking lot then you will arrive at the park.
3. DONGJAK STATION (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1
Upon exiting walk about 20m to reach the Banpo Jugng Apts. senior citizen community center. Make a short left turn then head straight to the park walking about 900m.
Take of get from these following buses at either Express Bus Terminal Station Bus Stop (right in front of Express Bus Terminal Station Exit 8-1 or 8-2) or Central City Bus Stop (right in front of Express Bus Terminal Station Exit 3).
BLUE BUS 740 (Sinchong Corp. +82-2-3158-3222)
- First Bus 04:00 (Deogeun-dong), 05:10 (Samsung Station)
- Last Bus 22:40 (Deogeun-dong), 23:50 (Samsung Station)
BLUE BUS 405 (Samsung Corp. +82-2-793-8181)
- First Bus 04:00 (Yeomgok-dong), 05:10 (Wonhyoro 2-ga)
- Last Bus 22:50 (Yeomgok-dong), 24:10 (Wonhyoro 2-ga)